A pachadi is a side meal made by merely tempering the beetroot with yummy components.
2 cups grated beetroot
1 cup scraped fresh coconut
4-5 green chillies
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 inch ginger, approximately sliced
1 cup thick yogurt
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1 tsp mustard seeds
3-4 dried red chillies (pandi), broken
1. Heat an earthen pot. Include beetroot, 1 1/2 cups water and salt and mix well. Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes.
2. On the other hand, put the coconut in a mixer container. Add green chillies, cumin seeds, 1/2 cup water and ginger and grind to a great paste.
3. Change the heat off and allow the beetroot to cool somewhat. Include the ground mixture and mix well.
4. Add the yogurt and mix till well combined.
5. For the tempering, heat coconut oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds and let them splutter. Add dried red chillies and mix well. Pour this into the prepared mixture and blend well.
6. Transfer in a serving bowl. Serve.
Click to Subscribe:
For more recipes:
To get dishes on your Google or Alexa devices, click here:
Finest prepared in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Purchase Now on: