Viral TikTok Mill Sandwich Recipe using a Grilled Pork Tenderloin and a Mill Slaw
#grindersandwich #grindersalad #howtobbqright
WHAT MALCOM USED IN THIS DISH:
– Killer Hogs AP Flavoring
– Royal Oak Tumbleweed Fire Starters
– Black Nitrile Gloves
– "Hand Savers" Glove Liners
– Thermoworks Thermapen
– Red Manage 5" Flexible Knife
– 2 pork tenderloins
– 2 Tablespoons olive oil
– 2 Tablespoons Killer Hogs AP Spices
– 2 Tablespoon Italian Spices
– 1 loaf French bread
– 4 Tablespoons Garlic Butter
– 6-8 pieces provolone cheese
– 1 tomato thinly sliced
Grinder Slaw Recipe
– 1 10-12oz bag shredded cabbage
– 1 little red onion very finely sliced
– 1/2 cup sliced pepperoncini peppers
– 1 cup mayonnaise
– 1 Tablespoons red white wine vinegar
– 1 Tablespoon sub oil
– 2 teaspoons Killer Hogs AP Seasoning (you can sub salt, pepper and garlic to taste).
1. Combine the shredded Cole slaw, red onion, pepperoncini, Mayo, red white wine vinegar, & sub oil in a bowl. Season with AP spices and location in refrigerator for at least an hour.
2. Cut any fat or sinew from pork tenderloins and pat dry with paper towel. Integrate AP flavoring and Italian spices in a dredge shaker and generously coat each tenderloin.
3. Prepare charcoal grill for 2 zone barbecuing – hot and cool side.
4. Place each tenderloin on the cooking grate over the hot side of the grill. Cook for 1 minute each side then turn up until all 4 sides have some color.
5. Move the tenderloins to the cool side and continue to cook until internal temperature level reaches 135-140 degrees. Total cook time is about 15 minutes.
6. Remove the tenderloin from the grill and loosely cover with foil. Rest at space temperature for 10 minutes.
7. Split the French bread in half lengthwise and spread garlic butter on each side. Toast the bread gently in the oven on broil or on the grill.
8. Slice the pork tenderloin into thin medallions. To build the mill sandwich: place a couple slices of provolone on the bread followed by thin slices of the pork. Top with more cheese and place back in the oven or on the grill simply enough time to melt the cheese. Leading with the grinder slaw and pieces of tomato in addition to the leading half of French bread.
Connect With Malcom Reed:.
Malcom's Podcast -.
For Malcom's barbeque Materials see -.