Have left over chole kulcha at home? Merely toast the kulcha with generous quantity of butter and suffice into pieces, dress it with garmagaram chole and top all of it up chaat condiments. Offer your already delicious chole kulcha a tastier twist with this dish.
2 readymade kulchas
100 grams Nutralite Doodhshakti Probiotic Butter Spread + as required
3 cups remaining chole
Red chilli garlic chutney to drizzle
Green chutney to drizzle
Date and tamarind chutney to drizzle
Nylon sev to spray
Chopped fresh coriander to spray
Fresh pomegranate pearls to spray
1. Cut in half the kulchas horizontally. Spread Nutralite Doodhshakti Probiotic Butter spread on one half and put on a hot nonstick pan. Roast for 2-3 minutes on low heat or till the underside is crisp. Use some more Nutralite Doodhshakti Probiotic Butter Spread and flip. Cook on low heat for 2 minutes or till the underside is crisp.
2. Transfer the chole in another hot nonstick a pan. Add 1/4 cup water and cook till heated thoroughly.
3. Transfer the kulcha on worktop and cut into pieces. Reserve some pieces and transfer remaining in the serving plate, and put a generous part of hot chole on top.
4. Drizzle red chilli– garlic chutney, green chutney, date and tamarind chutney. Leading up with remaining kulcha pieces.
5. Sprinkle sev, coriander leaves, pomegranate pearls and serve hot.
Click to Subscribe:
For more dishes:
To get recipes on your Google or Alexa gadgets, click on this link:
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on: