Old Delhi Style Mutton Korma|Easy Mutton Korma Recipe|Eid Special Mutton Korma|How To Make Mutton Korma|Mutton Korma Dish|Mutton Korma Delhi Design|मटन कोरमा|Mutton Korma Restaurant Design|Mughlai Mutton Korma|Mutton Gravy Dish
Active Ingredients for Mutton Korma
( Tsp- Teaspoon; Tablespoon- Tablespoon )
– Mutton – 1 Kg (curry cut with bones & fat).
– Green Cardamom-6.
– Black Cardamom -2.
– Cloves- 8.
– Cinnamon- 3 small.
– Black Peppercorns- 15.
– Shah Jeera – 1 tsp.
– Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp.
– Red Chilli powder- 2.5 tsp.
– Kashmiri Chilli Powder -1 tsp.
– Coriander powder- 4 tsp.
– Garam Masala Powder – 1/4 tsp.
Other Active ingredients:.
– Onions, sliced- 4 medium (nett 250 gms).
– Whisked Curd/Yogurt -250 gm.
– Ginger Garlic paste – 3.5 tsp.
– Cashew paste- 10-12 cashews.
– Salt-2 tsp + a pinch for flavoring.
– Improved Oil- 3 tbsp + oil for frying the chopped onions into birista.
– Ghee- 2 tbsp.
– Kewra Water- 1 tsp.
– Slice the onions and fry on medium high heat in oil till golden. Get rid of from oil and spread it on a plate to cool. Squash it lightly with your hand or grind it really roughly in a grinder. Shouldn't be grainy but should be coarse to make the gravy granular.
– Whisk the curd/plain/Greek yogurt and set aside.
– To make cashew paste, include all the cashew nuts in a grinder/blender and grind into a powder. Now add 2-3 tbsp water and blend again into a smooth paste.
– Heat oil and ghee in a pressure cooker or curry pan.
– Add all the entire spices, offer a stir and after that add the mutton pieces.
– Offer a mix and after that sear (bhunno) on high/medium high heat for around 5 mins till the mutton is browned.
– Now include the Ginger Garlic paste, provide a mix and fry on medium low heat for around 3 mins.
– Now include all the spice powders other than Garam Masala Powder, mix and fry on medium heat for 4 minutes.
– Now add the crushed onions and fry for 2 mins.
– Now turn off heat and add the cashew paste & whisked curd/yogurt. Mix it well and then turn on heat on low.
– Keep mixing and cooking on low heat for 3-4 minutes till the curd/yogurt is prepared and oil separates.
– Now add 400 ml water, provide a mix and pressure cook for 4-5 whistles.
– (In case you're utilizing pressure cooker keep the heat on high till the 1st whistle (takes around 6 mins) and then the balance 3-4 whistles on medium low heat (for around 12 minutes). So the overall time would be around 18-21 minutes.
– In case you are utilizing a curry pan, cover and cook on low heat for 45-60 mins till the meat hurts. Provide a stir a few times and include water as & when necessary.).
– Open the lid of the pressure cooker only after it has launched pressure by itself.
– Turn on heat and the Garam Masala and season with salt (if required).
– Now add the Kewra water, provide a mix cook on low heat for 2-3 minutes.
– Turn off heat and let it rest for 30 minutes prior to serving.
#muttonkorma #eidspecialrecipe #delhistylemuttonkorma #easymuttonkorma #muttonkormarecipe #spiceeatsrecipes #spiceeats #spiceeatsmutton.