Lightly spiced refreshing mint in whole wheat flour is another excellent choice for anytime snack, fast meals and getaways.
1/2 cup fresh mint leaves (pudina).
1/2 cup chopped fresh mint leaves (pudina).
2 cups whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta) + for cleaning.
1 teaspoon salt.
3 tablespoons butter.
Oil for applying.
Pickle to serve.
Yogurt to serve.
1. Take whole wheat flour and salt into a large bowl. Add sliced mint leaves and 3/4 cup water and knead into a stiff dough. Cover with a moist cloth and rest for 20-25 minutes.
2. On the other hand, dry the mint leaves on a non-stick tawa. Enable to cool and coarsely squash it with your fingers.
3. Divide the dough into 6 equal parts and shape them into balls.
4. Present each ball into a medium chapatti and smear 1/2 tablespoon butter and spray flour. Fold the chapatti like a fan and twist it back into the type of a ball. Rest for 5 minutes.
5. Dust some flour and roll out each ball into a parantha. Heat the same non-stick tawa and roast the paranthas, one at a time, using a little oil, till both the sides are uniformly light golden.
6. Spray the dried pudina on the paranthas and crush between your palms and serve with pickle of your choice.
Click to Subscribe:.
For more recipes:.
To get dishes on your Google or Alexa gadgets, click here:.
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on:.
#SanjeevKapoor #pudinaparantha #parantharecipe.
sanjeev kapoor, sanjeev kapoor recipe, sanjeev kapoor recipes, khana khazana, chef sanjeev kapoor, khana khazana dishes, masterchef sanjeev kapoor, indian recipes, master chef, indian food, dishes, quick recipes, simple recipes, pudina parantha, pudina parantha dish, how to make pudina parantha, pudina paratha, pudina paratha recipe, how to make pudina paratha, how to make pudina paratha in the house, pudina lachha paratha, pudina ka paratha, parantha dish, parantha recipes.