This sev gets flavourful with the curry leaves. Ideal when you want to provide your palate a break from the mithai overload.
2 cups fine gram flour (barik besan).
1/2 cup rice flour.
1/2 tsp red chilli powder.
1/4 tsp turmeric powder.
1/4 tsp asafoetida (hing).
Salt to taste.
3 tbsps melted butter.
Oil for greasing + deep frying.
10-15 curry leaves.
1. Take great gram flour in a big bowl, include rice flour, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, asafoetida, salt, 2 tablespoons melted butter and 1 cup water and knead into a soft dough. Include remaining melted butter and knead for a few minutes.
2. Heat adequate oil in a kadai.
3. Grease a chakli press with some oil, connect the sev attachment. Take a portion of the dough and things it into the greased chakli press.
4. Extract the dough in a circular motion into the hot oil. Deep fry till golden brown and crisp. Drain on an absorbent paper and allow to cool.
5. Slide in the curry leaves into the hot oil and deep fry till crisp. Drain on an absorbent paper.
6. Lightly crush the omapodi and include the fried curry leaves and mix. Store in an air-tight container. Function as required.
Click to Subscribe:.
For more recipes:.
To get dishes on your Google or Alexa gadgets, click on this link:.
Best prepared in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Purchase Now on:.
#SanjeevKapoor #omapodi #omapodirecipe #howtomakeomapodi.
sanjeev kapoor sanjeev kapoor dish sanjeev kapoor dishes khana khazana chef sanjeev kapoor khana khazana recipes masterchef sanjeev kapoor indian recipes master chef indian food dishes omapodi recipe omapodi mix omapodi murukku omapodi at home how to make omapodi how to make omapodi in your home omapodi mixture dish diwali recipe diwali snacks diwali special besan sev south indian treats sev dish diwali snack dish ओमापोड़ी.