Active Ingredients for Lacha Chicken Pakora:
( Tsp- Teaspoon; Tbsp- Tablespoon )
– Boneless Chicken – 300 gms (cut into little bite sized pieces).
For the Chicken Mix:.
– Besan (Gram Flooring) -3 tbsp.
– Salt- 1/2 tsp.
– Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp.
– Red Chilli Powder- 1.5 tsp.
– Coriander powder- 1 tsp.
– Cumin powder- 1/2 tsp.
– Garam Masala Powder-1/ 2 tsp.
– Ginger Garlic paste- 1/2 tsp.
– Lemon Juice- 3 tsp.
– Water- 1-2 tbsp.
For the Potato Lacha mix:.
– Shredded potato or thin chopped potato – 800 gms.
– Cornflour- 8 tablespoon (1/2 cup).
– All Function Flour (Maida) -6 tbsp.
– Red Chilli Powder- 2-2.5 tsp.
– Black pepper- 1 tsp.
– Salt- 1 tsp.
– Garlic powder- 1.5 tsp.
– Cut the cleaned up Chicken fillets into small bite sized cubes. Now marinate the chicken pieces with the components defined. Ensure the batter is thick and coats the chicken pieces totally. Shouldn't be watery.
– Mix and reserved for 30 minutes.
– Now to make the potato lacha mix, peel huge sized potatoes and in case you clean these after peeling, pat dry with your cooking area towel.
– Now, either use a shredder to shred the potatoes or utilize a sharp knife to very finely slice into roundels and then very finely shred into thin pieces. DO NOT KEEP THIS IN BOWL OF WATER.
– Add all the shredded potato into a bowl and include all the other components. Mix well and reserved for around 10 minutes for the potato to launch water. The mix will be powdery at first however will release water and will become little watery.
– Heat oil in a kadai or pan for deep frying till medium hot.
– To make the pakoras, take a tablespoon of the potato mix on your palm (as shown in the video). Location a piece of marinated chicken on the top and then cover it with another tablespoon of potato mix. Carefully drop the formed pakoras side by side in medium hot oil and do not stir for 1 minutes.
– Now turn the pakoras and continue to fry these on medium heat for 8-9 mins. Fry and keep relying on give crisp and golden pakoras.
– Get rid of from oil and continue to fry the rest in batches.
– Serve hot.
#lachachickenpakora #chickenpakora #chickenpakoda #chickenpakodi #crispychickenpakora #iftarrecipes #spiceeats #spiceeatsrecipes #chickensnacks.