'Aval' implies 'Poha/ Pushed Rice' and Payassam is 'Kheer/ Porridge'. This one here is a fragrant, abundant, and coconutty dessert preparation.
1/2 cup pushed rice (poha/aval).
3 cups coconut milk.
4 tablespoons ghee.
8-10 cashew nuts.
2 tbsps raisins.
1 cup sliced jaggery.
1/2 tsp green cardamom powder.
1. Heat 2 tablespoons ghee in a non-stick pan. Include cashew nuts and fry till golden brown. Drain pipes on to a plate.
2. Include the raisins into the ghee left in the pan and fry till they puff up. Drain on the exact same plate.
3. Heat the remaining ghee into the pan. Include the pressed rice, stir and roast till golden. Transfer on a plate.
4. Heat jaggery and 1/3 cup water in a non-stick shallow pan. Prepare till the jaggery melts. Take the pan off the heat and allow to cool somewhat.
5. Heat the coconut milk in the exact same non-stick pan. Bring it to a boil. Add the roasted pressed rice, 3/4 of the fried cashew nuts, 3/4 of the fried raisins, green cardamom powder and mix well. Prepare for 2-3 minutes.
6. Change the heat off and strain the jaggery syrup into this and blend well.
7. Transfer the payassam into a serving bowl. Garnish with remaining fried cashew nuts and fried raisins. Serve.
Click to Subscribe:.
For more recipes:.
To get dishes on your Google or Alexa gadgets, click here:.
Finest cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Purchase Now on:.
#SanjeevKapoor #avalpayasam #payasam #payasamrecipe.
sanjeev kapoor, sanjeev kapoor recipe, sanjeev kapoor dishes, khana khazana, chef sanjeev kapoor, khana khazana recipes, masterchef sanjeev kapoor, indian dishes, dishes of india, master chef, how to cook, indian food, dishes, quick dishes, simple recipes, aval payasam, aval payasam recipe, how to make aval payasam, payasam, payasam recipe, how to make payasam, south indian food, south indian recipes, south indian cuisine, poha payasam, poha payasam recipe, अवल पायसम.