1 cup kidney beans (rajma), soaked for 6-8 hours, boiled and drained pipes
1/2 cup damaged wheat (dalia), soaked for 1 hour and drained
8 slider buns
1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander leaves
1/4 cup browned onion
1 tbsp ginger-garlic-green chilli paste
1/2 tablespoon kitchen king masala
Salt to taste
1 cup corn flakes
1 cup panko
Salt to taste
1/4 cup corn flour
Oil for deep frying
Various lettuce leaves as needed
Onion roundels as required
Mint mayo for sprinkling
8 tomato roundels
2 cheese pieces, cut into 4 squares
Mustard mayo for sprinkling
French fries to serve
Tomato ketchup to serve
1. Coarsely mash the kidney beans and transfer in a big bowl. Include soaked damaged wheat, mint leaves, coriander leaves, browned onion, ginger-green chilli paste, kitchen area king masala and salt and mix till well combined.
2. To make tikkis ¸ take little portions of the mixture and shape each portion into a ball. A little flatten them.
3. Take the corn flakes in a wide plate and coarsely squash it. Add panko and salt and mix well.
4. Mix together corn flour and 3/4 cup water in another bowl.
5. Dip each tikki in the corn flour slurry and coat it with the corn flakes-panko mixture till well coated from all sides. Repeat the procedure one more time.
6. Heat adequate oil in a kadai.
7. Slide in the tikkis a couple of at a time into the hot oil and deep fry till golden brown and crisp. Drain on an absorbent paper.
8. Heat a non-stick tawa. Slit the slider buns in half and put them on the hot tawa. Toast for 1-2 minutes, flip and toast the opposite for 1 minute.
9. To make the slider, location base part of the slider bun on the worktop. Put some lettuce leaves on the top 'and sprinkle salt. Organize some onion roundels, place one tikki over it. Drizzle mint mayo, position a tomato roundel, cheese slice and drizzle the mustard mayo. Cover with the top part of the slider bun. Protect it with a toothpick.
10. Serve with French french fries and tomato ketchup.
Click to Subscribe:
For more recipes:
To get dishes on your Google or Alexa gadgets, click here:
Finest cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on: