6 eggs (mutte).
2 tbsps coconut oil.
1 tsp mustard seeds.
1 1/2 crushed ginger-garlic.
2 big onions, very finely sliced.
Salt to taste.
2-3 green chillies, slit.
1 medium tomato, very finely sliced.
Crushed black peppercorns to taste.
1 tsp coriander powder.
1/2 tsp fennel (saunf) powder.
1/2 tsp turmeric powder.
10-15 curry leaves.
2-3 tbsps scraped fresh coconut.
1. Heat coconut oil in an iron kadai. Add mustard seeds and let them splutter.
2. Add crushed ginger-garlic and sauté for a couple of seconds. Add onion and mix well. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
3. Add salt and blend well. Prepare till the onions turn translucent.
4. Include green chillies and mix.
5. Include tomato, mix and cook for 1-2 minutes.
6. Sprinkle crushed black peppercorns, coriander powder, fennel powder, and turmeric powder and mix well. Prepare for 1-2 minutes.
7. Stir in the curry leaves and prepare for a couple of seconds. Break in the eggs and blend till well combined.
8. Continue to mix till the eggs scramble and prepare for 3-4 minutes.
9. Include coconut and blend well. Change the heat off and move on to a serving plate. Serve hot.
Click to Subscribe:.
For more recipes:.
To get dishes on your Google or Alexa gadgets, click on this link:.
Best prepared in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Purchase Now on:.