Punjabiyaan di Shaan. Tandoori chicken makes everybody go weak-in-the-knees … A scrumptious marination and grilled on slow charcoal fire gives it that earthy, smoked taste.
750 grams chicken, cut into 2 breast pieces and 2 leg pieces on the bone
1 teaspoon Kashmiri red chilli powder
Salt to taste
Butter, for basting
1/2 teaspoon chaat masala
Onion rings to serve
2 lemons, cut into wedges
Mint delegates serve
Green chutney to serve
1/2 cup hung yogurt
1 tablespoon ginger paste
1 tablespoon garlic paste
1 teaspoon Kashmiri chilli powder
Salt to taste
1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
1/2 tsp dried fenugreek leaves (kasuri methi) powder
2 teaspoons mustard oil
1. Make cuts with a sharp knife on breast and leg pieces of the chicken.
2. Use a mixture of Kashmiri red chilli powder, lemon juice and salt to the chicken pieces reserved for 1/2 hour ideally in the fridge.
3. To make the marinade, take hung yogurt in a large bowl. Add ginger paste, garlic paste, Kashmiri red chilli powder, salt, squeeze the juice of lemon straight into it, include garam masala powder, dried fenugreek leaves powder, and mustard oil and mix.
4. Apply this marinade to the chicken pieces and cool for 3-4 hours.
5. Pre-heat the oven at 200º C.
6. String the chicken pieces onto the skewers and organize on a baking tray. And place it in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes.
7. Bring it out of the oven and baste with some butter and place it back in the oven for 2-3 minutes.
8. Bring it out of the oven once again, baste with butter again.
9. Sprinkle chaat masala over them and serve hot with onion rings, lemon wedges, mint leaves, and green chutney.
#SanjeevKapoor #tandoorichicken #tandoorichickenrecipe
sanjeev kapoor, sanjeev kapoor dish, sanjeev kapoor recipes, khana khazana, chef sanjeev kapoor, khana khazana recipes, masterchef sanjeev kapoor, indian dishes, master chef, indian food, recipes, tandoori chicken, tandoori chicken dish, tandoori chicken in the house, tandoori chicken kaise banate hain, how to make tandoori chicken, how to make tandoori chicken at home, tandoori murgh, tandoori murgh recipe, how to make tandoori chicken masala, popular indian dish