Components for Egg Curry:
( Tsp-Teaspoon; Tbsp-Tablespoon).
– Eggs, boiled & cut in half- 5-6 nos.
– Cumin Seeds- 1 tsp.
– Turmeric Powder- 1/2 tsp.
– Red Chilli Powder- 1.5 tsp.
– Coriander Powder- 1.5 tsp.
– Kashmiri Chilli Powder- 1/2 tsp.
– Fresh Coconut pieces – 1/2 cup (35 gms) 5 tablespoon.
– Cashew nuts- 5.
– Fennel Seeds- 1 tsp.
– Water- 1/2 cup.
Other Active ingredients:.
– Onions, sliced- 150 gms (2 medium).
– Ginger garlic paste- 1.5 tsp.
– Spring onion greens and white, sliced- 2 tablespoon (2-3 stalks).
– Green Chillies cut- 3.
– Tomatoes sliced- 100 gms (2 little).
– Spring onion greens, great sliced – 1 tbsp for garnish.
– Salt- 1 tsp.
– Oil- 3 tbsp.
Preparation: (15-20 minutes).
– Boil the eggs, shell and cut into halves prior to adding to the gravy.
– Peel and cut the coconut into pieces and make a paste by adding cashew nuts and the fennel seeds. Include 1/2 cup water to make into a creamy paste.
– Chop the onions, the spring onion white & greens, cut the green chillies and slice 2 little red tomatoes.
– Likewise great slice the 1 spring onion green stalk for garnish prior to including.
Process: (26-28 mins ).
– Heat oil in a kadhai/wok and once hot, include cumin seeds.
– Once it splutters, include the chopped onions and fry on medium heat for 8 minutes. Now include the ginger garlic paste and fry on low heat for 2 mins.
– Now add the sliced spring onion greens & white, cut green chillies and fry on low heat for around 2 minutes.
– Include the sliced tomatoes, 1 tsp salt and fry on medium heat for 3 mins.
– Now add the spice powders & mix and fry on medium heat for 3-4 mins till the tomatoes are soft and oil separates. Optionally add 1 tablespoon ghee at this moment for added taste.
– Decrease heat to low and add the coconut-cashew paste. Mix and simmer for around 4-5 minutes. Likewise add 200 ml water after 2 mins.
– Now add the halved boiled eggs and cover & cook on low heat for around 3 mins.
– Garnish with chopped spring onions.
#uniqueeggcurry #tastyeggcurry #andacurry #egggravyrecipe #eggcurryrecipe #eggmalaicurry #eggmasalacurry #spiceeats #spiceeatsrecipes.