Assorted veggies prepared in velvety coconut milk gravy. A must try simple dish at home.
BLENDED VEGGIES IN COCONUT MILK
2 medium potatoes, cut into 1 inch cubes
12-15 broad beans (papdi), 1 inch pieces
1/4 cauliflower, separated into florets
2 medium carrots, 1 inch cubes
100 grams red pumpkin, peeled, and cut into 1 inch cubes
1/2 cup shelled green peas
2 cups thin coconut milk
1/2 cup thick coconut milk
1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
Salt to taste
2 tablespoons tamarind pulp
1 tablespoon oil
2 dried red chillies
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
1 tablespoon coriander seeds
8-10 garlic cloves
1/2 cup scraped fresh coconut
2 tablespoons oil
1 teaspoon mustard seeds
1 teaspoon split skinless black gram (dhuli udad dal).
2 dried red chillies, broken.
8-10 curry leaves.
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a non-stick shallow pan, add 2 dried red chillies, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, garlic and the scraped coconut and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Take the pan off the heat, permit the mixture to cool.
2. Transfer the roasted mix in a mill container, include 1/2 cup water and grind to a great paste.
3. Heat a non-stick kadai. Include potatoes, broad beans, cauliflower, carrots, red pumpkin, thin coconut milk, turmeric powder, and salt. Mix, cover and cook for 6-8 minutes or till the vegetables are half prepared.
4. Include the ground masala paste, green peas, and blend well. Cover and cook for 6-8 minutes more.
5. Add tamarind pulp, mix till well integrated, and continue to prepare for 2-3 minutes.
6. To make the tempering, heat oil in a small non-stick pan, include mustard seeds and split skinless black gram, mix and cook till the seeds splutter, include dried red chillies and curry leaves and mix. Put this into the vegetable mix and mix well. Prepare for 2 minutes more.
7. Add the thick coconut milk, mix, and cook for 1-2 minutes.
8. Transfer in a serving bowl, garnish with fried curry leaves and serve hot with steamed rice.
Chef's Tip: If broad beans are not readily available replace them with French beans.
Click to Subscribe:.
For more dishes:.
To get dishes on your Google or Alexa gadgets, click on this link:.
Finest cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Purchase Now on:.
#SanjeevKapoor #mixedvegetables #mixedvegetablesrecipe.
sanjeev kapoor, sanjeev kapoor dish, sanjeev kapoor dishes, khana khazana, chef sanjeev kapoor, khana khazana recipes, masterchef sanjeev kapoor, indian recipes, master chef, indian food, dishes, mixed vegetables in coconut milk, combined vegetable curry, mixed vegetable curry for rice, mixed veg curry, mixed vegetable coconut curry, combined veggie curry dish, how to make combined veggie curry, how to make blended veggie sabzi, coconut veggie curry, veg coconut curry.