Active Ingredients for Masaledar Chicken Fry:
– Chicken curry cut with bones- 500 gms
– Coriander Seeds- 1 tbsp
– Cumin Seeds- 1 tsp
– Black Peppercorns- 1/2 tsp (around 20 nos).
– Fennel seeds (Saunf)- 1 tsp.
– Cinnamon- 1( 1" piece).
– Cloves- 5.
– Green Cardamom- 4.
– Star Anise- 1.
– Mace (Javitri)- 1 flower.
– Dried Red Chillies- 5-6.
– Curry Leaves- 15-20 nos.
– Green Chillies- 2-3 sliced.
– Shallots- 100 gms after peeling.
– Crushed Ginger- 2 tsp.
– Crushed Garlic- 2 tsp.
– Turmeric Powder- 1/2 tsp.
– Salt- 1 tsp.
– Oil- 3 tbsp.
– Coriander leaves, chopped for garnish- 2 tablespoon.
– Soak the shallots in water for around 30 minutes so that it's much easier to peel the skin.
– Dry roast all the products for the Masala powder in a pan on low heat for around 3 minutes. Get rid of onto a plate and allow it to cool. Grind it into a great powder and set aside.
– Slice the green chillies and chop the coriander leaves.
– Heat oil in a wok or kadhai and include the shallots.
– Fry the shallots for 3 minutes on medium heat till they are little soft.
– Now include the green chillies and curry leaves. Continue to fry on medium heat for 2 mins.
– Add the crushed ginger and garlic, offer a mix and continue to fry on medium heat for 2 minutes.
– Now include the chicken pieces and the turmeric, offer a mix and fry on high heat for 2-3 minutes till the chicken is browned.
– Now add salt, provide a mix and cover & cook on low heat for 15 minutes. Get rid of the lid 1-2 times in between and give a stir.
– After 15 mins, remove the cover and include the Masala Powder. Mix well and continue frying on low heat for around 5 mins.
– Garnish with sliced coriander leaves and serve hot.
#masalachickenfry #hotspicychickenfry #chickenfryrecipe #chickenfry #simpleandspicychickenfry #spiceeats #spiceeatsrecipes #spiceeatschicken.