This sweet, syrupy spiral delicacy has a mind-blowing fan base. And naturally so, the scrumptious sweetness and crunch is what everyone likes.
1 1/2 cups + 2 1/2 tablespoons improved flour (maida).
1 teaspoon soda bi-carbonate.
2 1/2 cups sugar.
2 tablespoons milk.
1/2 teaspoon green cardamom powder.
A big pinch of saffron.
Ghee for deep frying.
1/4 tsp edible yellow or saffron food colour (optional).
Blanched, peeled, and slivered pistachios for garnish.
Rabdi to serve.
1. Mix 1 1/2 cups fine-tuned flour and soda bi-carbonate in a big blending bowl. Include 1 1/2 cups water and blend well with your hand till a smooth batter is formed. Continue to blend for 10-15 minutes. Make certain that there are no swellings. Cover and leave it overnight to ferment.
2. To make the sugar syrup, heat sugar and 2 1/2 cups water in a deep pan. Prepare till the mix pertains to a boil and continue to prepare till sugar melts.
3. Add milk and mix. Collect the residue that forms on the surface of the syrup and discard it.
4. Cook till the mix reaches one string consistency. Include green cardamom powder and saffron and blend well.
5. Switch the heat off.
6. As soon as the batter is fermented, blend it once again and include staying refined flour and continue to mix for 2-3 minutes. Add the food colour and mix till well combined.
7. Heat ghee in a jalebi tawi or a flat kadai or a frying pan on medium heat.
8. Put batter into a jalebi cloth and then squeeze it into medium hot ghee giving it a jalebi shape. Start from outside to within for much better results.
9. Deep fry till golden and crisp. Drain pipes and soak in the sugar syrup for 5 minutes.
10. Drain pipes and garnish with slivered pistachios. Serve with rabdi.
Click to Subscribe:.
For more recipes:.
To get dishes on your Google or Alexa gadgets, click on this link:.
Finest prepared in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on:.
#SanjeevKapoor #jalebi #jalebirecipe #jalebirecipevideo #indiandessert.
sanjeev kapoor, sanjeev kapoor dish, sanjeev kapoor dishes, khana khazana, chef sanjeev kapoor, khana khazana dishes, masterchef sanjeev kapoor, indian recipes, master chef, indian food, dishes, jalebi, jalebi dish, jalebi recipe halwai style, jalebi ki recipe, jalebi kaise banate hain, jalebi kaise banai jaati hai, jalebi kaise banaye ghar par, how to make jalebi, how to make jalebi in the house, how to make jalebi at home simple, how to make crispy jalebi, जलेबी, jalebis.