Corn, cheese and sprouts come together to make a scrumptious sandwich and when served with catsup and potato chips, makes it even more fun.
CORN AND SPROUTS SANDWICH
3/4 cup boiled and squashed sweet corn kernels
3/4 cup boiled moong sprouts
8 white bread pieces
1 tbsp butter + for using
1 tsp oil
2 green chillies, chopped
1 small green capsicum, carefully chopped
1 1/2 tablespoons green chutney
3/4 cup grated processed cheese
Salt to taste
Tomato catsup to serve
1. Heat butter and oil in a non-stick pan. Include green chillies and sauté for 20 seconds.
2. Add green capsicum, and blend well. Include crushed sweet corn, and boiled moong sprouts and mix well. Prepare for 1 minute.
3. Take the pan off the heat and transfer the mix into a big bowl. Include green chutney, processed cheese and salt and blend well.
4. Apply butter on one side of all the bread slices. Apply a part of the mixture on to 4 slices of bread and cover it with the remaining bread pieces with the butter side dealing with down.
5. Use some butter on top of the sandwich.
6. Heat an electrical griller. Location the sandwich on it and grill for 3-4 minutes.
7. Place the sandwiches on a worktop, diagonally cut them in half and organize on a serving plate.
8. Serve hot with potato chips, and tomato ketchup.
Click to Subscribe:
For more dishes:
To get dishes on your Google or Alexa devices, click here:
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on:
#SanjeevKapoor #cornandsproutssandwich #sandwich #sandwichrecipe
sanjeev kapoor sanjeev kapoor dish sanjeev kapoor dishes khana khazana chef sanjeev kapoor khana khazana recipes masterchef sanjeev kapoor indian recipes master chef indian food dishes corn and sprouts sandwich sprouts sandwich sprout sandwich recipe sandwich dish sandwich dishes healthy sandwich corn sandwich grilled sandwich sprout sandwich kaise banaen corn sprout sandwich protein sandwich कॉर्न अँड स्प्राउट्स सॅन्डविच सॅन्डविच