Vermicelli provided a special touch and taste and still is as incredible a recipe as the conventional seviayaan dishes we have known.
SEVIYAN KA MUZAFFAR
200 grams roasted thin wheat vermicelli (seviyan).
1 1/4 cup sugar.
5 tablespoons ghee.
1/2 tsp green cardamom powder.
1/2 cup grated mawa/khoya.
1/2 cup milk.
8-10 almonds, blanched, peeled and slivered.
8-10 pistachios, blanched, peeled and slivered.
Silver warq for garnish.
1. Heat a deep pan. Include 1 cup water and sugar and mix well. Cook till the sugar melts.
2. Heat 3 tbsps ghee in a pan.
3. Lightly break the vermicelli and include into the ghee and sauté for 1-2 minutes or till fragrant.
4. Add the prepared sugar syrup and blend well. Add green cardamom powder and mix. Decrease the heat to medium, cover and continue to cook for 6-8 minutes.
5. Add mawa, and milk and mix well. Cover again and continue to prepare for 3-4 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, heat remaining ghee in another pan. Add the slivered almonds and sauté till golden. Include this into the seviyan mixture and mix well.
7. Change the heat off and transfer on to a serving plate. Garnish with pistachios slivers and silver warq.
Click to Subscribe:.
For more recipes:.
To get dishes on your Google or Alexa devices, click here:.
Finest cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on:.
#SanjeevKapoor #seviyanrecipe #seviyankheer.
sanjeev kapoor, sanjeev kapoor dish, sanjeev kapoor recipes, khana khazana, chef sanjeev kapoor, khana khazana dishes, masterchef sanjeev kapoor, indian recipes, master chef, indian food, dishes, quick dishes, seviyan ka muzaffar dish, seviyan dish, seviyan kheer dish, seviyan ka meetha, seviyan banane ka tarika, seviyan muzaffar, kimami sewai, kimami sewai recipe, kimami sewai banane ka tarika, kimami sewai banane ki dish, kimami sewai kaise banega.