Simple and filling, Tomatoes add a dash of tanginess to this flavourful, rice and veg preparation.
SABZI AUR TAMATAR KA PULAO
2 medium carrots, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
1/2 cup shelled green peas
3/4 cup cauliflower, cut into florets
10-12 French beans, 1/2 inch pieces
2 medium tomatoes, chopped
1 1/2 cups Basmati rice, cleaned, soaked for 20 minutes, and drained
3 tablespoons ghee
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
3-4 green cardamoms
2 black cardamoms
1 inch cinnamon stick
2 medium onions, sliced
Salt to taste
Fresh coriander sprig for garnish
Raita to serve
1. Heat ghee in a thick-bottomed pan. Add cumin seeds, green cardamoms, black cardamoms, cinnamon, cloves and bay leaf. Prepare till aromatic, Add onions and fry till onions end up being translucent.
2. Add tomatoes and salt, mix, and cook till fat separates. Include carrot, cauliflower, French beans, and blend well. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
3. Include 1/2 cup water and let it boil. Continue to cook for 5-6 minutes.
4. Include rice, green peas, 2 1/2 cups water, and blend well. Change salt, mix and cook till the mix comes to a boil. Cover and prepare on medium heat for 12-15 minutes or till the rice is prepared totally.
5. Open the lid and carefully blend the rice. Transfer the rice on serving plate, garnish with coriander sprig and serve with raita.
Click to Subscribe:
For more recipes:
To get recipes on your Google or Alexa devices, click on this link:
Finest cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Purchase Now on:
#SanjeevKapoor #sabzipulao #vegpulao #vegetablepulao
sanjeev kapoor, sanjeev kapoor recipe, sanjeev kapoor recipes, khana khazana, chef sanjeev kapoor, khana khazana dishes, masterchef sanjeev kapoor, indian dishes, master chef, indian food, recipes, simple dishes, fast dishes, sabzi pulao, sabzi pulao dish, sabzi pulao banane ka tarika, sabzi pulao banane ki dish, sabzi pulao kaise banate hain, veg pulao, veg pulao recipe, how to make veg pulao, veggie pulao, vegetable pulao recipe, how to make veggie pulao