Up your health ratio with split moong dal pancakes, integrated with a home cheese-veggie packing for your dose of multi-vitamins and proteins …
MOONG KE CHEELAY
1 cup split green gram skinless (dhuli moong dal), soaked for 1-2 hours, and drained pipes
1 tsp cumin seeds
2 green chillies, approximately chopped
A pinch of asafoetida (hing).
Salt to taste.
100 grams cottage cheese, grated.
1 medium onion, sliced.
1 medium tomato, chopped.
2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander leaves.
1/2 tsp red chilli powder.
Oil for greasing + drizzling.
Green chutney to serve.
1. Transfer the drained pipes dal and in a mill jar. Add cumin seeds, green chillies and 1 cup water. Grind to a fine paste.
2. Transfer in a bowl. Include asafoetida, salt and blend well.
3. Take cottage cheese in a bowl. Add onion, tomato and coriander, salt and red chilli powder and mix well.
4. Heat a non-stick tawa. Grease with oil, and pour a ladle full of batter onto the tawa and spread it to make a medium sized disc. Sprinkle some more oil and cook for about 1-2 minutes.
5. Flip and cook on opposite for 1-2 minutes.
6. Turn once again and position a portion of the cottage cheese mixture on 1 side. Fold the other side over.
7. Transfer on serving plate and serve hot with green chutney.
Click to Subscribe:.
For more dishes:.
To get dishes on your Google or Alexa gadgets, click on this link:.
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Purchase Now on:.
#SanjeevKapoor #moongcheela #cheela #cheelarecipe.
sanjeev kapoor, sanjeev kapoor recipe, sanjeev kapoor recipes, khana khazana, chef sanjeev kapoor, khana khazana recipes, masterchef sanjeev kapoor, indian recipes, master chef, indian food, dishes, fast dishes, simple dishes, moong cheela, moong cheela recipe, green moong cheela, moong chilla, moong chilla dish, cheela, cheela dish, cheela kaise banate hain, cheela ki recipe, cheela banane ki recipe, cheela banane ki vidhi, breakfast dish, breakfast dishes.