Seasonally offered fresh almonds rapidly stir-fried by offering it an asian twist, complete with a white sesame garnish.
FRESH ALMOND STIR FRY
20-25 fresh almonds
1 1/2 tablespoons oil
1 1/2 tablespoon carefully chopped garlic
1/2 tbsp carefully chopped ginger
2 green chilies, finely chopped
2-3 spring onion bulbs, finely chopped
Sal to taste
White pepper powder to taste
2 tsps light soy sauce
1 tsp brown sugar
3 tbsps carefully chopped spring onion greens
Toasted white sesame seeds for garnish
1. Thoroughly clean the almonds in water; vertically cut them into half. And remove the almond seeds and protect them.
2. Heat enough water in a deep pan, add salt and bring it to a boil. Add in the raw almonds cut in half. And boil for 5 minutes. Drain the almonds into ice cold water.
3. Remove the difficult core from the boiled almond. Peel the skin of preserved almonds.
4. Heat oil in wok, add garlic, ginger, green chilies and spring onions bulbs. Sauté on high heat for 2-3 minutes.
5. Include salt, white pepper powder and light soy sauce, include the peeled almonds and sauté on high heat for 2 minutes.
6. Stir in the brown sugar and add the boiled almonds and spring onion greens; and mix well till integrate.
7. Transfer the stir fry on a serving plate, garnish with toasted white sesame seeds and serve seeds.
Click to Subscribe:
For more dishes:
To get dishes on your Google or Alexa devices, click here:
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on:
#SanjeevKapoor #Freshalmondstirfry #almondstirfry #freshalmonds
sanjeev kapoor, sanjeev kapoor recipe, sanjeev kapoor dishes, khana khazana, chef sanjeev kapoor, khana khazana dishes, masterchef sanjeev kapoor, indian recipes, master chef, indian food, recipes, quick dishes, easy dishes, fresh almond, almond recipe, almonds recipe, green almonds, raw almonds, almond fruit, almond fry recipe, fresh green almonds, almond tree, almond dishes, almond badam, almond stir fry, badam, badam fruit, badam dishes, badam dish