An easy, double-marinade deep-fried rawas fish fingers are the ideal finger food.
FISH RAWA FINGERS
300 grams fish (ghole/bekti) fillets, cut into 3 inch fingers
1/2 cup coarse rice flour (rice rawa).
1 1/2 tablespoons ginger-garlic paste.
Salt to taste.
2 tablespoons lemon juice.
2 teaspoons red chilli powder.
Oil for deep frying.
Garlic chutney to serve.
1. Marinate the fish fingers in a mixture of ginger-garlic paste, salt and lemon juice for half an hour.
2. Take coarse rice flour in a big plate, include red chilli powder, and salt and mix well.
3. Eliminate the fish fingers from the very first marinade and roll them in experienced rice flour mix.
4. Heat enough oil in a kadai and deep-fry till crisp and done. Drain pipes on absorbent paper to remove excess oil.
5. Serve hot with garlic chutney.
Click to Subscribe:.
For more dishes:.
To get recipes on your Google or Alexa devices, click on this link:.
Finest cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on:.
#SanjeevKapoor #fishrawafingers #fishfingers #fishrecipes.
sanjeev kapoor, sanjeev kapoor recipe, sanjeev kapoor recipes, khana khazana, chef sanjeev kapoor, khana khazana dishes, masterchef sanjeev kapoor, indian recipes, master chef, indian food, dishes, easy dishes, quick recipes, fish rawa fingers, fish rava fingers, fish rawa fingers recipe, how to make fish rawa fingers, fish fingers, fish fingers recipe, how to make fish fingers, fish fingers street food, fish finger ki dish, fish rawa fry, fish rava fry recipe.