Components for Angara Chicken Tikka Kabab:
( Tsp-Teaspoon; Tbsp-Tablespoon).
– Boneless Chicken – 500 gms (cut into 1 inch cubes).
– Hung Curd- 3 tbsp (70 gms net) strained from around 300 ml curd/plain yogurt.
– Kashmiri Chilli paste- 7-8 Kashmiri red chillies (3 tablespoon) 60-70 gms paste.
– Ginger Garlic paste- 2 tsp.
– Turmeric powder- pinch (1/8 tsp).
– Red Chilli Powder- 1.5 tsp.
– Garam Masala Powder- 1 tsp.
– Cumin Powder- 1/2 tsp.
– Chaat Masala- 1/2 tsp.
– Kasuri Methi Powder- 1/2 tsp.
– Oil- 4 tablespoon.
– Lemon Juice- 1 tsp.
– Salt – 1 tsp.
– Red Food colour – pinch (optional).
Other Active ingredients:.
– Oil-1 tablespoon.
– Ghee-1 tsp.
– To prepare the hung curd, pressure the water from the curd or plain yogurt utilizing a strainer or cloth to have a thick curd without any water.
– To make the Kashmiri Chilli paste, add the entire Kashmiri Chillis in a bowl and include hot water to cover the red chillies. Soak it in water for around an hour. You can remove the seeds prior to soaking if you want.
– Now eliminate from water and cut them into pieces. Mix this into a paste in a grinder/blender after adding 3-4 tbsp of the water in which the Chillies were soaked. Get rid of the paste and set aside.
– Include all the components for the marinade in a bowl and blend it well with a whisk or fork. Now add the chicken cubes and mix it well to coat the pieces with the marinade.
Mix well and infuse with smoke.
1. Fire up a small piece of charcoal straight on the gas stove till it starts radiant.
2. Location & insert a small steel bowl or piece of foil in the middle of the marinade.
3. When the charcoal is prepared, hold it with a tong & location it in the steel bowl.
4. Instantly drop little ghee on the burning charcoal & close the lid right away.
5. Do not open the lid for around 30 minutes.
– Cover and keep marinated for a total of 2 hrs.You can likewise keep in the refrigerator.
– In case you're using wooden skewers for the kebab, soak these in a plate/tray with water. Eliminate and pat dry before skewering the marinaded chicken cubes.
– Provide a mix to the marinated chicken pieces to coat the tikkas evenly.
– Now take the cubes and skewer them in the skewers, as displayed in the video. Skewer 5-6 cubes/tikkas in each to leave a gap on both sides.
– Preheat the grill pan/tawa and then include 1 tablespoon oil. Brush it well.
– Place the skewers side by side (3-4 skewers depending on size of the pan).
– Grill on medium high heat for 3 minutes and then flip the skewers on the other side. Repeat on the other side for 3 minutes on medium high heat.
– Baste with the oil on the pan at periods to grill quicker and to make these tender.
– Now turn the skewers on the side and grill it for 2-3 mins on medium low heat. Repeat on the other side for another 2-3 minutes.
– It must take a total of 10-12 mins for the chicken to prepare.
– Serve hot with onion rings and a dash of lemon.
#angarachickentikka #chickenangarakabab #chickentikkakebab #chickentikka #chickenkebab #chickenangara #spiceeats #spiceeatsrecipes #spiceeatschicken.