Give way for these easy, healthy and delicious fritters. Made using colocasia, these fritters are crispy and flavourful at the very same time. They produce a fantastic tea-time snack.
PICHKE ARBI CHE PAKODE
16-20 colocasia (arbi), boiled and peeled
1 tbsp oil + for deep-frying
1/4 cup gram flour
A pinch asafoetida
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
Salt to taste
6-8 sambhar onions, peeled
8-10 curry leaves
1 tsp red chilli powder
1/2 tsp chaat masala
1. Heat enough oil in a kadai.
2. Lightly press each colocasia between your palms to flatten.
3. Take gram flour in a bowl. Include asafoetida, cumin seeds, turmeric powder and salt and mix. Add some water and mix well to make a semi-thick batter.
4. Dip each flattened colocasia into the batter and deep-fry in hot oil on medium heat till golden and crisp. Drain pipes on absorbent paper.
5. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a non-stick pan.
6. Cut sambhar onions into small pieces and contribute to hot oil together with curry leaves and sauté till curry leaves crackle.
7. Add chilli powder and mix. Add fried colocasia and chaat masala, mix and cook for 30 seconds.
8. Serve hot.
Click to Subscribe:
For more dishes:
To get recipes on your Google or Alexa gadgets, click on this link:
Finest cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on: