When the hangover is bad, eventually it is our excellent old sugarcane juice steeped with native spices that pertains to the rescue.
SUGARCANE HANGOVER TREAT
200 millilitre sugarcane juice
Black salt to taste
Red chilli powder as needed
Black pepper powder as required
Chaat masala as needed
Honey as needed
1/4 cup grated ginger
10 -15 fresh mint leaves
Ice cubes as needed
1. Spread black salt, red chilli powder, black pepper powder and chaat masala in a plate.
2. Spread honey in a small plate and rim 4 shot glasses with it. Roll the rims in red chilli powder mixture.
3. Transfer the ginger in a muslin fabric and capture to draw out the juice. Cut lemon into pieces and contribute to the glass. Add ginger juice, black salt, mint leaves and muddle well.
4. Add ice, sugarcane juice, cover with another glass and shake well.
5. Pressure in individual shot glasses and serve.
Click to Subscribe:
For more dishes:
Get Licensed on Sanjeev Kapoor Academy:
To get recipes on your Google or Alexa gadgets, click here:
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on:
#SanjeevKapoor #sugarcanejuice #hangovercure #hangoverrecipe
sanjeev kapoor sanjeev kapoor recipe sanjeev kapoor dishes khana khazana chef sanjeev kapoor khana khazana dishes masterchef sanjeev kapoor indian recipes master chef indian food sugarcane hangover cure hangover treatment dish hangover dish hangover recipes drink it simple mixed drinks cocktail dish cocktail recipes cocktails in the house happy brand-new year how to make cocktails hangover recipe in the house hangover cure in the house instant hangover cure