A rich and crispy version of lauki as a sweet dish, far from its halwa version.
LAUKI KE LADDOO
2 cups coarsely grated bottle gourd (lauki).
5 tablespoons ghee + for greasing.
2 tablespoons edible gum resin (gond).
1/4 cup grated mawa.
3/4 cup sugar.
1/4 cup coarsely crushed blended nuts (almonds, cashew nuts and pistachios).
3 tbsps melon seeds (magaz).
1/4 cup desiccated coconut.
3/4 tsp green cardamom powder.
1/4 tsp nutmeg powder.
Gold varq for garnish.
Pistachios powder for garnish.
1. Heat 2 tbsps ghee in a nonstick pan, add edible gum resin and sauté till they puff up. Transfer on a plate.
2. Heat the remaining ghee in the same pan, add bottle gourd and sauté for 6-8 minutes or till the mixture become dry.
3. Add mawa, continually mix and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add sugar and continue to cook till the sugar melts entirely and mixture thickens. Take the pan off the heat and permit to cool a little.
4. Coarsely crush the puffed edible gum resin, add the bottle gourd mixture, mixed nuts, melon seeds, desiccated coconut, green cardamom powder, and nutmeg powder and mix till well integrated.
5. Grease your palm with ghee, take small portions of the mixture and shape each portion into a ball.
6. Set up on a serving plate, garnish with gold varq and pistachios powder. Serve.
Click to Subscribe:.
For more recipes:.
To get dishes on your Google or Alexa gadgets, click on this link:.
Best prepared in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on:.
#SanjeevKapoor #laukiladdoo #laddoo #laddoorecipes.
sanjeev kapoor sanjeev kapoor dish sanjeev kapoor dishes khana khazana chef sanjeev kapoor khana khazana recipes masterchef sanjeev kapoor indian dishes master chef indian food dishes lauki ladoo lauki laddoo lauki laddu lauki ke laddu laddoo laddu ladoo laddoo recipe ladoo dish laddu recipe how to make lauki laddoo लड्डू laddu kaise banate hain laddu kaise banaya jata hai ladoo kashi banvaychi lauki recipe lauki dishes indian lauki dishes.