Ingredients for Grilled Chicken
( Tsp- Teaspoon; Tbsp- Tablespoon )
– Chicken breast fillets – 4 (around 450 gms or 1 lb).
– Olive Oil – 4 tablespoon.
– Lemon Juice- 3 tsp.
– Salt- 3/4 tsp.
– Crushed pepper- 1 tsp.
– Brown Sugar- 1.5 tablespoon.
– Dark Soy sauce- 2 tsp.
– Crushed garlic-5 cloves (around 1 tsp).
– Carefully chopped coriander/cilantro leaves -2 tsp.
– Red Chilli Flakes- 1 tsp.
– Take 4 chicken breast and fillet them into 1/2 inch thickness.
– Peel and squash the garlic cloves and great slice the coriander/cilantro leaves.
– Add all the items for the marinade in a bowl and mix/whisk it to integrate well.
– Include the marinade and spread it on the fillets consistently. Cover & reserved for 30 mins.
– Preheat a grill pan and brush it with 1 tablespoon olive oil to grease it.
– Now place the marinaded chicken fillets side by side and grill it on Medium high heat. Add the balance marinade on the fillets and continue to barbecue it for 3-4 mins on Medium high heat.
– Turn the fillets and continue the opposite for 3-4 minutes.
– Baste the pieces with the oil on the grill pan.
– Now lower heat to medium low and continue to grill on both sides for 3-4 mins on each side.
– Eliminate and serve hot with salad or sautéed vegetables on the side.
#grilledchicken #healthygrilledchicken #grillchickenrecipe #lemongarlicgrilledchicken #herbgrilledchicken #ketorecipe #grilledchickenbreast #spiceeatsrecipes #spiceeatschicken.