1 1/4 cups mango puree
1 fresh red chilli, finely sliced
1 green chilli, finely chopped
1/2 tsp red chilli flakes
1 tbsp oil
1/2 tbsp carefully sliced garlic
1 tsp finely chopped celery
2 tbsps castor sugar
Salt to taste
1. Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add garlic and celery and blend well. Cook for 1 minute.
2. Include red chilli and green chilli and blend well. Cook for 30 seconds.
3. Include mango puree and mix. Add the red chilli flakes and castor sugar and blend well. Prepare for 1-2 minutes.
4. Add salt and mix. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Change the heat off, add vinegar and mix.
5. Transfer the mixture into a serving jar. Allow to cool entirely. Serve.
Click to Subscribe:
For more dishes:
To get dishes on your Google or Alexa devices, click on this link:
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on: