Khoya or mawa and Kurmura or puffed rice united in an incredible pleasure- burfi. An easy recipe that will get you drooling!
KHOYA KURMURA BARFI
1 1/2 cups puffed rice (kurmura).
2 1/2 cups mawa (khoya), grated.
2-3 tbsps ghee + for greasing.
3/4 cup powder sugar.
1/2 tsp green cardamom powder.
A pinch of nut-meg powder.
1 tablespoon chopped cashewnuts + for spray.
1 tbsp slivered pistachios + for spray.
1 tbsp slivered almond + for spray.
1. Heat 1 tablespoon ghee in a non-stick pan, add puffed rice and roast till they are crisp. Transfer on a plate and permit to cool.
2. Heat staying ghee in a same pan; add mawa sauté for 2-3 minutes on low heat.
3. Add powder sugar mix well, and cook on low heat for 3-4 minutes, while stirring continually.
4. Include the roasted puffed rice and mix well, green cardamom powder, cashewnuts, slivered pistachios, and slivered almonds; and mix well.
5. Transfer the mixture into greased burfi tray, and spread evenly. Sprinkle cashewnuts, pistachios, and almonds. Carefully press with the back of the spoon.
6. Keep aside to set for 2-3 hours. Cut into squares, arrange on a serving plate and serve.
Click to Subscribe:.
For more dishes:.
To get recipes on your Google or Alexa gadgets, click on this link:.
Best prepared in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on:.