A Spanish classic cold soup made throughout the summer season.
3-4 medium tomatoes, quartered
3 white bread slices
1 medium red capsicum
1 medium green capsicum
1 medium cucumber
4-5 fresh basil leaves
3-4 garlic cloves
Salt to taste
2 tbsps white wine vinegar
1/4 cup additional virgin olive oil + for drizzling
8-10 ice cubes
Fried croutons as needed
Cherry tomato halves
1/2 small green capsicum, chopped
1 little onion, sliced
1/2 small English cucumber, chopped
Fresh basil leaves as rwuired
Crushed black peppercorns to sprinkle
1. Cut the white bread slices into 1 inch pieces. Transfer into a bowl.
2. Cut the red capsicum in halve, deseed and roughly slice. Similarly, repeat the very same with green capsicum. Transfer into the same bowl.
3. Peel the cucumber and approximately slice them. Transfer into the very same bowl.
4. Add the tomatoes into the exact same bowl. Add the mix into a grinder jar, add basil leaves, garlic cloves, salt, white wine vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, and ice. Pour 3/4 cup cooled water and grind into a fine mix.
5. Transfer the mix into serving bowls, garnish with fried croutons, cherry tomato halves, sliced green capsicum, chopped onion, chopped cucumber, and arrange some basil leaves. Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle crushed black peppercorns.
Click to Subscribe:
For more dishes:
To get recipes on your Google or Alexa gadgets, click on this link:
Finest cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Purchase Now on:
#SanjeevKapoor #gazpacho #gazpachorecipe #howtomakegazpacho