This dish is one of the most popular Indian meals. Learn how to make a savory, succulent, tandoori chicken leg in the house!
4 chicken legs
Salt to taste
1/2 cup hung yogurt
2-3 tablespoons roasted gram flour
2 tablespoons ginger-garlic paste
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 tsps garam masala powder
2 tsps red chilli powder
2 tsps coriander powder
2 tsps cumin powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp dried fenugreek leaves powder
1 1/2 tbsps red chilli paste
2 tablespoons mustard oil + to drizzle
A few pieces of hot charcoal
Butter for basting
Fresh mint sprigs for serving
Onion roundels for serving
Lemon wedges for serving
Green chutney for serving
Chaat masala to sprinkle
1. Provide slits on the chicken legs. Add salt and rub well. Reserve for 10-15 minutes.
2. Take yogurt in a parat. Add hung yogurt, gram flour, ginger-garlic paste, lemon juice, garam masala powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, fenugreek leaves powder, red chilli paste, mustard oil and whisk well.
3. Add the chicken legs and mix well. Make sure that the chicken legs are layered well with the marinade. Set aside for an hour.
4. Location a steel katori with the piece of hot coal in the centre. Pour some mustard oil and cover instantly. Set aside for 5 minutes. Remove the katori.
5. Pre-heat the oven to 200 ° C. Location the chicken legs on oven tray and bake for 15-20 minutes basting with butter sometimes.
6. Baste with some more butter once it is gotten of the ove.
7. Arrange mint sprigs, onion roundels ad lemon wedges on the serving plate.
8. Spread out some green chutney in the centre and place the prepared chicken pieces on top.
9. Sprinkle chaat masala and serve hot.
Click to Subscribe:
For more dishes:
To get recipes on your Google or Alexa gadgets, click on this link:
Finest cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on:
#SanjeevKapoor #TandooriChicken #TandooriRecipe #chickenrecipes
sanjeev kapoor, sanjeev kapoor dish, sanjeev kapoor dishes, khana khazana, chef sanjeev kapoor, khana khazana dishes, masterchef sanjeev kapoor, indian recipes, dishes of india, master chef, how to cook, indian food, recipes, quick dishes, easy dishes, tandoori chicken, tandoori chicken dish, how to make tandoori chicken, how to make tandoori chicken in your home, tandoori chicken at home, tandoori chicken kaise banate hain, तंदूरी चिकन, tandoori chicken dishes