California Pistachios 2 format mein milte hai – roasted and salted, which is the tastiest method to consume as a treat. Par agar kisiko saltless chahiye toh vaise bhi milte hai, stress ki koi baat hi nahi! In this dish, the completely toasted pistachios are turned into pesto and tossed with spaghetti to make tasty Spaghetti with Toasted Pistachio Pesto.
SPAGHETTI WITH TOASTED PISTACHIO PESTO
200 grams spaghetti
1/2 cup California Pistachios, toasted
2 cups fresh basil leaves
6-8 garlic cloves
4 tbsps parmesan cheese powder + for garnish
Salt to taste
7 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1/2 cup blended colour cherry tomato (yellow and red) halves
Squashed black peppercorns to taste
Fresh basil sprig for garnish
1. Put the basil leaves in a mixer jar. Include garlic, parmesan cheese powder, California Pistachios, salt and drizzle 5 tbsps olive oil and mix to a coarse paste.
2. Bring enough water to a boil. Include salt and staying olive oil. Include the spaghetti and cook for 8-10 minutes.
3. Include the pistachio pesto in another pan. Add the prepared spaghetti and toss till well covered with the pesto. Add 1/2 cup pasta water and gently toss.
4. Location the pan on medium heat. Include cherry tomatoes and crushed black peppercorns and gently toss once again.
5. Twirl the spaghetti with a tong and location it on a serving plate. Garnish with parmesan cheese powder and basil sprig. Serve hot.
Click to Subscribe:
For more recipes:
To get dishes on your Google or Alexa devices, click here:
Finest prepared in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on: