Crisp-fried chicken breasts tucked between sourdough bread, with mustard mayo, tomato ketchup and pepper adding to the zing.
8 sourdough bread slices
400 grams boneless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
Salt to taste
Squashed black peppercorns to taste
4 tsps mustard paste
1/2 cup rice flour
1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
1/2 cup crushed cornflakes
Corn flour slurry as needed
Oil for deep frying
Butter as needed
Various lettuce leaves as needed
Mustard mayo to drizzle
Tomato ketchup to drizzle
Tomato slices as needed
Micro greens as needed
French french fries for serving
1. Take chicken pieces in a bowl. Include salt, crushed black peppercorns, mustard paste and blend well. Reserve to marinade for 10-15 minutes.
2. Spread rice flour on a plate, add panko breadcrumbs, cornflakes, salt, crushed peppercorns and blend well.
3. Dip the marinaded chicken pieces in slurry and roll in panko mixture. Repeat the procedure once more.
4. Heat adequate oil in a kadai. Move the chicken pieces and deep fry on medium heat till golden brown and crisp. Drain pipes on absorbent paper and set aside.
5. Apply butter on the sourdough bread pieces. Set up the lettuce leaves on 4 slices and position chicken pieces on top.
6. Drizzle mustard mayo and tomato catsup on top. Organize tomato pieces and sprinkle salt and crushed peppercorns on top.
7. Spray some micro greens and cover with remaining pieces of bread.
8. Serve with French french fries.
Click to Subscribe:
For more recipes:
To get dishes on your Google or Alexa devices, click here:
Finest prepared in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on:
#SanjeevKapoor #Sourdoughsandwich #chickensandwich #chickensandwichrecipe
sanjeev kapoor, sanjeev kapoor recipe, sanjeev kapoor dishes, khana khazana, chef sanjeev kapoor, khana khazana dishes, masterchef sanjeev kapoor, indian recipes, dishes of india, master chef, how to prepare, indian food, recipes, quick dishes, easy recipes, sourdough chicken sandwich, sourdough chicken sandwich recipe, how to make sourdough chicken sandwich, chicken sandwich, chicken sandwich recipe, sourdough sandwich, sourdough sandwich recipe, सारडो चिकन सॅन्डविच