'Pomodoro' aka Tomato puree, made from roasted tomatoes and stirred with Arborio rice and cream cheese and parmesan is a traditional Italian vegetarian fare.
ROASTED TOMATO RISOTTO
3-4 medium tomatoes, quartered
1 cup Arborio rice
6-8 garlic cloves
Squashed black peppercorns to taste
Salt to taste
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tablespoon carefully chopped garlic
2 tbsps carefully sliced onion
1/4 cup gewurztraminer
3 cups veggie stock
1 tbsp cream cheese
1 tbsp butter
2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
4-5 fresh basil leaves
Fresh basil sprig for garnish
1. Preheat the oven at 200 ° C.
2. Location the tomatoes, garlic, crushed black peppercorns and salt on a baking tray. Roast it in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes.
3. On the other hand, heat olive oil in a non-stick deep pan. Include garlic and onion and mix well. Cook till clear.
4. Add Arborio rice and mix well. Include gewurztraminer and mix well. Prepare for 1 minute.
5. Add vegetable stock and salt and blend well. Cook for 5-6 minutes.
6. Bring the tray out of the oven and allow the roasted tomato mix slightly and blend it to a fine puree.
7. Add the combined puree into the rice mixture and mix well. Continue to prepare for 6-8 minutes.
8. Include cream cheese, butter, and parmesan cheese. Tear the basil leaves and add into the pan and blend well.
9. Serve hot garnished with basil sprig.
Click to Subscribe:
For more dishes:
To get recipes on your Google or Alexa gadgets, click on this link:
Best prepared in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on:
#SanjeevKapoor #tomatorisotto #risotto #italianrecipe
sanjeev kapoor, sanjeev kapoor dish, sanjeev kapoor dishes, khana khazana, chef sanjeev kapoor, khana khazana dishes, masterchef sanjeev kapoor, indian recipes, master chef, indian food, recipes, roasted tomato risotto, roasted tomato risotto recipe, tomato risotto, how to make tomato risotto, tomato risotto recipe, how to make roasted tomato risotto, risotto, risotto recipe, how to make risotto, how to make risotto at home, italian risotto, italian recipe, italian food