1 cup garlic cloves
4 tablespoons sesame oil
3/4 cup shallots
8-10 pandi dried red chillies, stemmed
1 lemon sized tamarind ball
1 tablespoon sliced jaggery
Sea salt to taste
1/2 tsp asafoetida (hing).
1 tsp mustard seeds.
1 1/2 tsps split skinless black gram (dhuli urad dal).
2 sprigs of curry leaves.
Idlis for serving.
1. Heat 2 tbsps sesame oil in a pan. Include shallots and sauté for 2 minutes.
2. Include garlic, dried red chillies and sauté for 2-3 minutes on high heat.
3. Add tamarind, jaggery, sea salt and mix well. Take the pan off the heat and allow to cool.
4. Transfer in a blender jar, add 1/2 cup water and grind to a fine paste.
5. Heat remaining oil in a pan. Add asafoetida, mustard seeds, urad dal, curry leaves and once the dal turns golden brown, include the ground paste and mix well. Cook on medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
6. Enable to cool and serve with idlis.
Click to Subscribe:.
For more recipes:.
To get dishes on your Google or Alexa gadgets, click here:.
Best prepared in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Purchase Now on:.
#SanjeevKapoor #poonduchutney #chutneyrecipes.
sanjeev kapoor, sanjeev kapoor recipe, sanjeev kapoor dishes, khana khazana, chef sanjeev kapoor, khana khazana dishes, masterchef sanjeev kapoor, indian recipes, dishes of india, master chef, how to prepare, indian food, dishes, quick recipes, simple recipes, poondu chutney, poondu chutney dish, how to make poondu chutney, poondu chutney for idli, chutney, chutney recipes, garlic chutney, garlic chutney recipe, how to make garlic chutney, idli chutney, पुंडू चटनी.