The flexible paneer in a flavourful stuffing in a crunchy cover … Tastes fab with mint and tamarind chutneys.
1 1/2 cups fine-tuned flour (maida).
Salt to taste.
3 tablespoons oil.
1 1/2 cups grated home cheese (paneer).
1 tablespoon oil.
1 tsp cumin seeds.
1 1/2 tsps sliced garlic.
1 tsp sliced ginger.
1 medium onion, sliced.
2 green chillies, chopped.
Salt to taste.
3/4 tsp cumin powder.
1 tsp coriander powder.
1/4 tsp red chilli powder.
A large pinch of sugar.
2 tbsps chopped fresh coriander leaves.
1/2 tablespoon lemon juice.
Green chutney for serving.
Tomato ketchup for serving.
1. Take improved flour in a bowl. Add salt, oil and mix well. Include 1/2 cup water and knead to stiff dough. Cover with a wet muslin fabric and reserve for 10-15 minutes.
2. For stuffing, heat oil in a nonstick pan. Add cumin seeds and once they start to alter the colour, add garlic, ginger and sauté for a minute.
3. Add onion and sauté till clear. Add green chillies, salt and mix well.
4. Include cumin powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder and mix well. Sauté for a minute.
5. Add home cheese, sugar, coriander and mix well. Sauté for a minute.
6. Add lemon juice and mix well. Take the pan off the heat and enable to cool entirely.
7. Heat enough oil in a kadai.
8. Divide the dough and the mixture into equal portions. Roll the dough into balls, flatten each ball and roll out into a thick disk.
9. Place a part of the stuffing in the centre, bring the edges together and seal effectively. Flatten once again and present into a thick disk.
10. Deep fry the prepared kachoris on low heat till golden brown and crisp.
11. Drain on absorbent paper and serve hot with green chutney and tomato catsup.
Click to Subscribe:.
For more recipes:.
To get recipes on your Google or Alexa devices, click here:.
Finest cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on:.
#SanjeevKapoor #paneerkachori #kachori #kachorirecipe #monsoonspecial #monsoonrecipes.