An incredibly delicious kheer. Much more difficult to tell it has green peas … Thick, creamy and just delectably sweet.
1 cup shelled green peas (matar), boiled, and cooled
1/3 cup ghee
1 1/4 litres milk, boiled
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon green cardamom powder
20– 25 pistachios, blanched, peeled, and slivered + for garnish
1. Grind the green peas to a fine paste using 1/4 cup water.
2. Heat ghee in a thick-bottomed pan, add green peas paste and prepare for 2-3 minutes, stirring continuously.
3. Boil milk and include milk to cooked green peas paste. Bring it to a boil. Prepare on low heat for 15-20 minutes or till the milk is minimized to half.
4. Add sugar and blend well. Include the green cardamom powder, raisins and pistachios. Cook for about 8-10 minutes on low heat, stirring constantly. Take the pan off the heat and enable it to cool. Keep it in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
5. Serve chilled garnished with pistachios.
Chef's idea: When you serve Matar ki Kheer, at first serve it as Pista Kheer, as the majority of people are not very responsive to the concept of eating kheer constructed of green peas. However divulge it later on to trigger people to try a second assisting.
Click to Subscribe:
For more dishes:
To get dishes on your Google or Alexa devices, click here:
Best prepared in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on:
#SanjeevKapoor #matarkikheer #greenpeasrecipe #kheerrecipe
sanjeev kapoor, sanjeev kapoor recipe, sanjeev kapoor recipes, khana khazana, chef sanjeev kapoor, khana khazana dishes, masterchef sanjeev kapoor, indian recipes, master chef, indian food, matar ki kheer, matar ki kheer recipe, how to make matar ki kheer, matar kheer, matar kheer recipe, green peas kheer, green peas kheer dish, how to make green peas kheer, kheer, kheer dish, kheer dishes, matar ki kheer kaise banti hai, kheer banane ka tarika, kheer kaise banaen