Tender lobster meat marinated in spices and prepared in biryani gravy … Layered between flavourful fragrant Basmati rice is a treat for sea-food and biryani enthusiasts.
5 large lobsters
1/4 cup ghee
1 tablespoon caraway seeds (shahi jeera).
7 green cardamoms.
1 inch cinnamon stick.
2 medium onions, sliced.
5 green chillies, slit.
1 tablespoon ginger paste.
2 tablespoons garlic paste.
2 1/2 tablespoons biryani masala.
1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder.
1 teaspoon coriander powder.
2 teaspoons Kashmiri red chilli powder.
Salt to taste.
3/4 cup yogurt.
1 1/4 cups fried onions.
1 cup fresh mint leaves.
1 tablespoon lemon juice.
1/2 cup sliced fresh coriander leaves.
1 tablespoon screwpine (kewra) water.
2 tablespoons rose water.
A generous pinch of saffron, taken in 2 tablespoons of lukewarm water.
2 tablespoons butter.
2 tablespoons fresh cream.
2 inch ginger piece, cut into thin strips.
Whole wheat flour dough for sealing.
Fresh mint sprigs for garnish.
1 1/2 cups Basmati rice, washed, soaked for 20 minutes, and drained pipes.
5 green cardamoms.
2 black cardamoms.
1 bay leaf.
Salt to taste.
2 teaspoons lemon juice.
1. Take the lobster, remove the head, cut the shell on the tail to eliminate the flesh out. Cut the flesh into 2 inch pieces.
2. To prepare rice, boil 5 cups water in a deep non-stick pan with green cardamoms, black cardamoms, bay leaf, cloves, salt and lemon juice. Include the rice, mix and cook for 8-10 minutes or till 1/2 done. Strain the rice and reserve the water.
3. Heat ghee in another deep non-stick pan. Include caraway seeds, cloves, green cardamoms, black cardamoms, and cinnamon stick and sauté till aromatic.
4. Include onions and sauté for 5-7 minutes or till well browned.
5. Include green chillies, ginger paste and garlic paste, mix well and sauté for 2 minutes.
6. Include biryani masala, turmeric powder, coriander powder, Kashmiri red chilli powder, and mix well. Prepare for 2-3 minutes.
7. Include lobster, salt, and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
8. Add yogurt and blend well. Prepare for 3-4 minutes.
9. On the other hand, take soaked saffron in a small bowl, include butter, fresh cream and 3/4 cup of the reserved rice water and mix well.
10. Include 1/2 cup fried onions, 1/2 cup mint leaves, lemon juice, coriander leaves, screwpine water and 1 tablespoon increased water and blend well.
11. Spread the prepared rice over the lobster equally.
12. Drizzle saffron-butter-cream mix over the rice.
13. Sprinkle staying mint leaves, 1/2 cup fried onions, ginger strips, and drizzle remaining rose water. Press the dough on the edges of the cover, place it over the pan and press it to seal it appropriately. Location the pan on a heated non-stick tawa and cook on medium heat for 20 minutes.
14. Let it represent 5 minutes. Open the cover and sprinkle staying fried onions. Garnish with mint sprigs and serve hot.
#SanjeevKapoor #lobsterbiryani #biryanirecipes #seafoodrecipes #biryani.
sanjeev kapoor, sanjeev kapoor dish, sanjeev kapoor recipes, khana khazana, chef sanjeev kapoor, khana khazana recipes, masterchef sanjeev kapoor, indian dishes, master chef, indian food, recipes, lobster biryani, lobster biryani recipe, lobster ki biryani, how to make lobster biryani, lobster, lobster recipes, biryani recipes, biryani recipe, seafood biryani, seafood biryani recipe, lobster indian, lobster indian style, lobster indian dish, indian lobster cooking.