The thing about vadas is that practically any component can be made into a vada, like this Lobia vada, a popular spicy South Indian preparation.
2 cups soaked black eyed peas (lobia), drained
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
3/4 tsp red chilli powder
1/2 tsp asafoetida (hing).
1 cup shredded spinach leaves.
1 medium onion, sliced.
2 tsps grated ginger.
2 green chillies, chopped.
Salt to taste.
2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander leaves.
Oil for deep frying.
Green chutney for serving.
1. Transfer the lobia in a blender container. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, asafoetida and grind to coarse paste.
2. Transfer in a bowl and add spinach leaves, onion, ginger, green chillies, salt, coriander and mix well.
3. Heat adequate oil in a kadai.
4. Divide the mix into equal portions and roll into balls. Flatten each ball.
5. Slide into hot oil and deep fry till golden brown and crisp.
6. Drain on absorbent paper and serve hot with tomato chutney.
Click to Subscribe:.
For more recipes:.
To get dishes on your Google or Alexa gadgets, click here:.
Best prepared in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on:.
#SanjeevKapoor #lobiavada #vadarecipe #vadarecipes.
sanjeev kapoor sanjeev kapoor recipe sanjeev kapoor dishes khana khazana chef sanjeev kapoor khana khazana recipes masterchef sanjeev kapoor indian dishes master chef indian food recipes lobia vada lobia vada recipe how to make lobia vada red lobia vada dish vada recipes lobia recipe lobia recipes lobia dal dish how to made vada snack recipes alasanda vada black eyed pea fritters white lobia vada chowli dish लोबिया वड़ा.