Deep-fried minced meat dumplings when served hot with revitalizing green chutney is all you require for a treat for yourself
250 grams mutton mince (keema).
2 tablespoons oil + to deep fry.
1 tsp cumin seeds.
2-inch ginger, chopped.
3 green chillies, sliced.
1 tsp red chilli powder.
1 tablespoon coriander powder.
1 tsp cumin powder.
Salt to taste.
3/4 cup yogurt.
1 tsp garam masala powder.
2 tbsps sliced fresh coriander leaves.
1 cup refined flour.
2 tablespoons semolina.
1/4 cup ghee.
Green chutney for serving.
1. Heat 2 tbsps oil in a pressure cooker. Add cumin seeds and when they begin to alter the colour, add mutton mince and sauté on high heat for 4-5 minutes.
2. Include ginger, green chillies, red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, salt and blend well. Prepare for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add yogurt and cook on high heat for 4-5 minutes. Add garam masala powder, coriander leaves and blend well. Include 1/2 cup water and blend well. Cover with the cover and cook on medium heat till 4-5 whistles are released.
4. Open the lid once the pressure settles entirely. Transfer on a plate and enable to cool.
5. On the other hand, take refined flour in a bowl. Include semolina, salt and ghee and blend well. Include 1/2 cup warm water and knead to a stiff dough. Cover with a wet muslin cloth and set aside for thirty minutes.
6. Roll the dough balls into little puris (3-inch size). Place keema portion in the centre. Apply a little water on the areas a little far from the edges and shape like a potli or modak. Seal by pushing the top.
7. Heat adequate oil in a kadai and deep-fry on medium heat till golden brown. Drain pipes on absorbent paper.
8. Serve hot with green chutney.
Click to Subscribe:.
For more recipes:.
To get dishes on your Google or Alexa gadgets, click here:.
Best prepared in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Purchase Now on:.
#SanjeevKapoor #keemapotli #keemarecipes.
sanjeev kapoor, sanjeev kapoor recipe, sanjeev kapoor dishes, khana khazana, chef sanjeev kapoor, khana khazana recipes, masterchef sanjeev kapoor, indian dishes, master chef, indian food, dishes, simple dishes, fast dishes, keema potli, keema potli recipe, potli samosa, potli samosa food fusion, keema samosa, keema samosa recipe, how to make keema samosa, keema recipes, keema treats, keema recipe, party snacks, indian celebration snacks, mutton keema dishes.