Indori sarafa ki saatvik peshkash … The kopra pattice has a fascinating stuffing of coconut and dry fruits and is a famous street food of Indore … INDORI KHOPRA PATTICE
4 medium potatoes, boiled, peeled and mashed
3/4 cup dried breadcrumbs
Salt to taste
2 tbsps corn flour
Oil for greasing + for deep frying
Date and tamarind chutney as needed
Green chutney as required
3/4 cup desiccated coconut
1 tsp finely sliced ginger
2 tablespoons sliced cashew nuts
2 tbsps sliced raisins
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
Salt to taste
2 green chillies, finely chopped
1. Take potatoes in a large bowl. Include dried breadcrumbs, salt and corn flour and mix till well integrated.
2. To make the stuffing, mix together desiccated coconut, ginger, cashew nuts, raisins, cashew nuts, raisins, red chilli powder and salt in a bowl.
3. Grease your palms with some oil, take a part of the potato mixture and shape it into a ball. Make a cavity in the centre, stuff with a part of the stuffing. Bring the edges to the centre and shape it into a ball.
4. Heat adequate oil in a kadai. Carefully slide in the balls a few at a time and deep fry till golden brown and crisp. Drain pipes on an absorbent paper.
5. Organize the fried balls in a serving bowl. Drizzle date and tamarind chutney, green chutney and serve hot.
Click to Subscribe:
For more dishes:
To get recipes on your Google or Alexa devices, click here:
Best prepared in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on:
#SanjeevKapoor #indorikhoprapattice #khoprapattice
sanjeev kapoor, sanjeev kapoor dish, sanjeev kapoor dishes, khana khazana, chef sanjeev kapoor, khana khazana recipes, masterchef sanjeev kapoor, indian dishes, master chef, indian food, dishes, simple dishes, fast recipes, indori khopra pattice, indore food, indore dishes, indore street food, street food, street food recipe, khopra pattice, coconut cutlets, pattice, khopra patties, indori khopra patties dish, khopra patties recipe, khopra patties indore