Everybody's favourite, aloo matar streamlined for each day meals. Making lunch faster and delicious …
HOUSE DESIGN ALOO MATAR
4 medium potatoes (aloo), peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
1 1/4 cups shelled green peas (matar).
2 tbsps oil.
1 bay leaf.
1 tsp cumin seeds.
2 medium onions, chopped.
1 1/2 tsps ginger paste.
1 1/2 tsps garlic paste.
1/4 tsp turmeric powder.
1 1/2 tsps coriander powder.
1 tsp red chilli powder.
1 cup fresh tomato puree.
1 tsp garam masala powder.
Salt to taste.
2 tbsps sliced fresh coriander leaves.
Fresh coriander sprig for garnish.
Paranthas for serving.
1. Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add bay leaf and cumin seeds. When the seeds start to alter color, add onions and sauté for 3-4 minutes or till the onions turn golden brown. Include ginger paste and garlic paste and sauté for 30 seconds.
2. Include turmeric, coriander powder and red chilli powder and sauté for 30 seconds.
3. Include potatoes and 2 cups water. Cover and prepare for 5 minutes or till the potatoes are half-cooked.
4. Include fresh tomato puree, cover again and cook for 5-6 minutes or till the potatoes are tender.
5. Add green peas, garam masala powder and salt and mix well. Cover again and prepare for about 8-10 minutes. Include coriander leaves and blend well.
6. Transfer in a serving bowl, garnish with coriander sprig and serve hot with paranthas.
Click to Subscribe:.
For more recipes:.
To get recipes on your Google or Alexa gadgets, click here:.
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on:.
#SanjeevKapoor #homestylealoomatar #aloomatar #aloomatarrecipe.
sanjeev kapoor, sanjeev kapoor dish, sanjeev kapoor recipes, khana khazana, chef sanjeev kapoor, khana khazana recipes, masterchef sanjeev kapoor, indian recipes, master chef, indian food, dishes, quick dishes, easy recipes, house style aloo matar, aloo matar, aloo matar recipe, how to make aloo matar, how to make aloo matar sabji, how to make aloo matar ki sabji, how to make aloo matar in cooker, matar aloo, matar aloo sabji, matar aloo ki dish, aloo matar ki dish.