This millet kheer is a scrumptious and simple to digest version of the routine kheer you get. It's creamy, abundant and has all the goodness of millets. The recipe is very easy and needs simply a couple of components.
1/4 cup kodo millet
4 cups milk
2 tablespoons ghee
1 1/2 tablespoons charoli
1 tablespoon finely sliced pistachios
1 tbsp finely sliced almonds
1 tbsp finely sliced cashew nuts
1/4 cup sugar
A large pinch of nutmeg powder
1/4 tsp green cardamom powder
Blanched, peeled, and slivered pistachios for garnish
Saffron strands for garnish
1. Bring milk to a boil in a deep non-stick pan. Continue to cook for 3-4 minutes.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon ghee in a non-stick shallow pan. Include charoli, pistachios, almonds, and cashew nuts and saute for 1-2 minutes. Transfer on a plate.
3. Heat staying ghee in the exact same pan, add the kodo millet and saute for 2-3 minutes. Transfer this into the boiling milk and blend well. Cook for 10-12 minutes while stirring in between.
4. Add sugar, mix and cook till the sugar melts. Include nutmeg powder, green cardamom powder, and roasted nuts and mix till well integrated. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
5. Transfer the kheer in a serving bowl, garnish with blanched pistachios, and saffron hairs.
Click to Subscribe:
For more dishes:
Get Certified on Sanjeev Kapoor Academy:
To get dishes on your Google or Alexa devices, click on this link:
Finest prepared in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Purchase Now on:
#SanjeevKapoor #MilletKheer #HealthyKheer #healthyrecipes #milletkhazana #internationalyearofmillets # 365daysofmillets #yearofmillets #iyom 2023.
sanjeev kapoor sanjeev kapoor recipe sanjeev kapoor recipes khana khazana chef sanjeev kapoor khana khazana dishes masterchef sanjeev kapoor indian dishes master chef indian food millet kheer foxtail millet kheer little millet kheer millet kheer dish kodo millet kheer dish kodo millet kheer healthy kheer healthy millet kheer millet millets millet dishes how to make millet kheer in your home how to make millet kheer recipe पौष्टिक खीर.