Standard phirni with caramelised phirni scrapings as an attractive garnish never tasted so tasty!! Divine … Surreal!!
2 litres complete fat milk
3/4 cup short grain, soaked for 30 minutes and drained
1/2 cup sugar
A large pinch of saffron
3/4 cup grated khoya
2 tbsps charoli + for garnish
2 tablespoons raisins + for garnish
2 tbsps slivered almonds + for garnish
2 tablespoons slivered cashew nuts + for garnish
1/2 cup desiccated coconut
2 tablespoons ghee
1/2 tsp green cardamom powder
Silver warq for garnish
1. Heat milk in a pan. Let it come to a boil.
2. Meanwhile, put the rice in a mixer container and coarsely mix it. Transfer this paste into the milk and mix well. Continuously stir till the mixture thickens and the rice is prepared totally.
3. Add sugar and saffron and blend well. Prepare till the sugar melts totally.
4. Add charoli, raisins, almonds, and cashew nuts and blend well. Prepare for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add desiccated coconut and blend well. Change the heat off.
6. Heat ghee in a little pan and let it warm up. Change the heat off and add green cardamom powder and blend well. Pour this into the milk-rice mixture and mix well.
7. Transfer the majority of the mixture into an earthen serving bowl. Garnish with charoli, almonds, cashew nuts and raisins.
8. Place the pan back on heat and cook on high heat till the mix begins to caramelize and turns dark brown. Scrape the bottom of the pan and roll into a spiral. Cut them in half and organize it over the ready mix. Garnish with silver warq. Serve cooled.
Click to Subscribe:
For more recipes:
To get dishes on your Google or Alexa gadgets, click on this link:
Finest prepared in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Purchase Now on:
#SanjeevKapoor #gulaththi #kheer #kheerrecipes #rampurirecipe
sanjeev kapoor, sanjeev kapoor recipe, sanjeev kapoor recipes, khana khazana, chef sanjeev kapoor, khana khazana dishes, masterchef sanjeev kapoor, indian recipes, master chef, indian food, dishes, easy recipes, fast recipes, gulaththi, gulatthi recipe, gulatthi kheer, how to make gulaththi, kheer, kheer recipe, kheer recipes, how to make kheer, rampuri gulatthi, rampuri gulati dish, chef afraz, contemporary khansama, gulati recipe, phirni, phirni dish, rampuri dish