A lesser-known seasonal wild weed found in Maharashtra is a favourite of locals. This easy preparation is a household staple in the monsoons.
350 grams purslane leaves (chivai).
2 tablespoons oil.
1 tsp cumin seeds.
2 green chillies, chopped.
1 tbsp chopped garlic.
2 medium onions, chopped.
Salt to taste.
1/2 tsp turmeric powder.
1 1/2 tsps red chilli powder.
2 tsps coriander powder.
1 tsp cumin powder.
3/4 cup gram flour.
2-3 tbsps sliced fresh coriander leaves.
Rice bhakri for serving.
1. Wash the purslane leaves thoroughly. Slice the leaves.
2. Heat oil in a nonstick pan. Add cumin seeds and when they start to change the colour, add green chillies, garlic and sauté for 30 seconds.
3. Include onions, salt and sauté till onions turn golden brown.
4. Include turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder and blend well.
5. Add the sliced greens and mix well. Sauté on medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
6. Include gram flour and mix well.
7. Sprinkle water, cover and cook on medium heat for 4-5 minutes.
8. Add coriander and blend well.
9. Serve hot with rice bhakri.
Click to Subscribe:.
For more dishes:.
To get recipes on your Google or Alexa gadgets, click on this link:.
Finest cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on:.
#SanjeevKapoor #chivaichibhaji #seasonalrecipe.
sanjeev kapoor, sanjeev kapoor dish, sanjeev kapoor recipes, khana khazana, chef sanjeev kapoor, khana khazana recipes, masterchef sanjeev kapoor, indian dishes, dishes of india, master chef, how to prepare, indian food, dishes, fast recipes, simple dishes, chivai chi bhaji, chivai chi bhaji recipe, chivai cha zunka, chivay chi bhaji, seasonal recipe, seasonal vegetable, maharashtrian dishes, maharashtrian food, maharashtrian cuisine, purslane dishes, ghol bhaji.