Among the highlights of Summer season is "Aam Panna". A sweet and tasty rejuvenating drink made with raw mango pulp!
2 medium raw mangoes
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 tsp black salt
1/2 tsp roasted cumin powder
Ice cubes as required
1. Completely wash the raw mangoes.
2. Transfer the raw mangoes in a pressure cooker. Include 1 cup water and cook under pressure for 3-4 whistles.
3. Open the cooker once the pressure has reduced totally.
4. Transfer the cooked raw mango in a bowl, peel and squeeze the pulp and dispose of the seeds. Sugarcoat and mix well. Transfer this in a blender jar, and mix to a fine paste.
5. Heat a non-stick pan. Add the blended paste and cook for 5-6 minutes.
6. Include black salt and roasted cumin powder and mix well. Prepare for 1-2 minutes. Take the pan off the heat.
7. Allow the mixture to cool completely. Transfer in a container and usage as needed.
8. To make aam panna drink, put a portion of the prepared mixture in individual serving glasses, add ice cubes and water as needed. Mix and serve.
Click to Subscribe:
For more recipes:
To get recipes on your Google or Alexa gadgets, click here:
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Purchase Now on:
#SanjeevKapoor #AamPanna #RawMangoPanna #MangoPanna #SummerCooler
sanjeev kapoor, sanjeev kapoor recipes, khana khazana, chef sanjeev kapoor, khana khazana dishes, masterchef sanjeev kapoor, indian dishes, dishes of india, master chef, indian food, recipes, quick recipes, simple dishes, aam panna, आम पन्ना, how to make aam panna, आम पन्ना कैसे बनाते हैं, keri panna, कैरी का पन्ना, Kachi kairi panna, mango panna, aam panna kaise banate hain, raw mango panna, raw mango panna recipe, summer coolers, summer season drinks, mango season