1 cup sushi rice
Salt to taste
1 tsp sugar
2-3 tablespoons rice white wine vinegar
2 tablespoons sriracha sauce
1/4 cup mayonnaise
150 grams boneless chicken breast, cut into thick strips
3/4 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
1 1/2 tbsps corn flour
Oil for deep frying
1 medium carrot, peeled and thinly sliced
4-6 small red radishes, sliced
1 medium English cucumber, sliced
1 cup shredded purple cabbage
1 medium avocado, flesh scooped
4 tbsps shredded nori sheet
Toasted white sesame seeds to sprinkle
1. Heat a deep nonstick pan. Include sushi rice, 2 cups hot water, cover and cook on medium heat for 8-10 minutes.
2. Take salt and sugar in a bowl. Add rice wine vinegar and blend well. Reserve.
3. Take sriracha sauce in a bowl. Add mayonnaise and mix well.
4. Take chicken in a bowl. Include salt, ginger-garlic paste, corn flour and blend well.
5. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai. Move the chicken pieces and deep fry till golden brown and crisp. Drain onto an absorbent paper and set aside.
6. Transfer the cooked rice in a plate and permit to cool. Add rice white wine vinegar mixture and blend well. Transfer in a bowl and press well.
7. Turn it upside down in serving bowl. Place the fried chicken on 1 side, organize carrot ribbons, red radish slices, cucumber, cabbage and avocado around the edge.
8. Drizzle sriracha-mayonnaise mix on top.
9. Place nori sheet on top of rice, sprinkle sesame seeds and serve.
Click to Subscribe:
For more dishes:
To get recipes on your Google or Alexa devices, click here:
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Purchase Now on: