1 medium ripe mango, peeled, deseeded and cut into little pieces
2 cups mango juice
10-12 black peppercorns
1 tsp cumin seeds
1/2 tsp chaat masala
1 1/2 -2 tablespoons lemon juice
1. Dry-roast peppercorns and cumin seeds in a non-stick pan till fragrant.
2. Crush roasted spices along with chaat masala in a mortar using a pestle to make fine powder.
3. Take mango juice in a container. Include lemon juice and mix. Add ground powder and blend well.
4. Put few mango pieces into specific popsicle moulds and put mango juice mix, cover and freeze for 10-11 hours or till set.
5. Demould and serve instantly.
Click to Subscribe:
For more dishes:
To get recipes on your Google or Alexa devices, click on this link:
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on: