2 medium pears, seeded and roughly chopped
A dash of lemon juice
8 lemon wedges
16-20 fresh mint sprigs
4 tablespoons sugar syrup
Ice cubes as needed
Consuming soda as required
Pear pieces for garnish
Lemon pieces for garnish
1. Transfer the pear in a blender container, add 1/2 cup water and grind to great paste. Strain the juice through a fine strainer.
2. Transfer the lemon wedges in 4 individual glasses. Add mint sprigs and muddle with assistance of a muddler.
3. Include the ready pear juice, sugar syrup and blend well.
4. Add ice, leading up with soda. Stir well.
5. Serve chilled garnished with pear slices and lemon pieces. Serve immediately.
Click to Subscribe:
For more recipes:
To get dishes on your Google or Alexa gadgets, click here:
Best prepared in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Purchase Now on: