Chicken prepared in a gorgeous mix of curry leaves is an authentic chicken dish that you need to attempt.
1 cup curry leaves (karuvepilai).
750 grams chicken, cut into 2 inch pieces on the bone.
10-12 green cardamoms.
2 tablespoons coriander seeds.
1 tbsp fennel seeds (saunf).
1 tablespoon cumin seeds.
1 tsp black peppercorns.
5-6 dried red chillies (pandi chillies).
2-3 tablespoons coconut oil.
1 1/2 tbsps crushed ginger-garlic.
2-3 green chillies, slit.
20-25 Madras onions, sliced.
1/2 tsp turmeric powder.
1 tsp garam masala powder.
Salt to taste.
Fried curry leaves for garnish.
1. Dry roast green cardamoms, coriander seeds, cloves, fennel seeds, cumin seeds, black peppercorns, and dried red chillies till fragrant.
2. Add the curry leaves and sauté till they turn crisp. Transfer the mixture in a bowl and permit to cool a little.
3. Put the dried roasted spices in a mixer container and grind to a great powder.
4. Heat coconut oil in a pan. Add crushed ginger-garlic, green chillies and mix well. Prepare for 1 minute.
5. Add Madras onions and sauté till clear.
6. Include the chicken and sauté on high heat for 3-4 minutes. Include turmeric powder and garam masala powder and blend well. Add ground masala and mix well.
7. Add 1 cup water and mix.
8. Include salt and blend well. Lower the heat to medium and continue to cook for 8-10 minutes or till the chicken is done.
9. Squeeze the juice of lemon and mix well. Transfer in a serving bowl. Garnish with fried curry leaves. Serve hot.
Click to Subscribe:.
For more dishes:.
To get recipes on your Google or Alexa devices, click on this link:.
Finest prepared in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Purchase Now on:.