Velvety butter became 3 amazing flavours for utilizing as an accompaniment. One with the flavour of fresh parsley another with cold and lemon hint and finally Fried Garlic and Pepper. All three are absolutely delicious and super simple to make.
500 grams Nutralite Doodhshakti Probiotic Butter Spread
6-8 fresh parsley sprigs
1 tsp crushed red chillies
3 tsps sliced and fried garlic
2 tsps crushed black peppercorns
1. Divide Nutralite Doodhshakti Probiotic Butter Spread into 3 equivalent parts and transfer in 3 bowls.
2. Separate the leaves from parsley sprigs and slice carefully. Contribute to the very first bowl and mix well.
3. Zest the lemon in the 2nd bowl. Cut into half and squeeze the juice in the same bowl. Include crushed red chillies and mix well.
4. Add fried garlic to 3rd bowl. Include crushed black peppercorns and blend well.
5. Transfer into little specific butter dishes, even out the surface, cover with butter paper and serve.
6. At the same time, the butters can be taken into aluminium foil, rolled, frozen, sliced and served.
Click to Subscribe:
For more dishes:
To get recipes on your Google or Alexa gadgets, click on this link:
Finest cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Purchase Now on: